Thursday, April 25, 2013

Free Stardoll membership!



I’m guessing you’ve looked EVERYWHERE just as I have for a free superstar membership the easy way. You probably have given up on looking and this blog is your last hope. Fortunately, everything I’m going to tell you is TRUE. I am here to help you, not hack or ruin your stardoll account.
Now here’s the deal. The way to get free superstar membership is very easy, but you also have to work for it, Before you click off this page, at least hear what I have to tell you.
I have searched just about every single site for free cheats, codes, and accounts. I have never found ANYTHING but this site. So at least try it and if it doesn’t work out for you then you’ll only miss out on free superstar membership. Nothing too bad, right?
So here’s the easy steps…
Second, which is the part you have to begin working, is to do surveys. I know, you’re thinking, “UGHHH, this takes too long!” But just think of when your playing stardoll and you’re buying clothes and one day even have royalty. Do surveys until you have 1000 points. It seems like it will take FOREVER but I have earned that all in only one day. What I’m telling you is, that if you start now, you can get your card so much faster than you exaggerate it in your mind.
The last and final step: Now after you have earned 1000 points. Simply click on the Prizes tab and go to Shop Prizes. Type in Stardoll and there are two different prizes: One for 10$ and one for 20$ I believe. Sometimes they don’t have enough cards in so an alternative that you can use for superstar membership is to get a 10$ Ultimate Game Card and it is only 900 points.
I’ve done this site and have earned in my whole time using it more than 10,000 points. Thats the equivalent to 200 dollars. The usual amount people spend on a lifetime of Stardoll, believe it or not.
I hope I helped anyone that was once lost themselves. I’ve had many people thank me and tell me they have gotten their cards. So I know it hasn’t just helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment